1. The battery charging time is dependent on the charging current of the charger and the size of the battery capacity and the remaining power.
2. Before the battery is charged, the battery should be supplemented between the battery to replenish the battery replenishment to the upper and lower scale (some battery quality is not very good, the target is not allowed, and the replenishment can be complemented by the polar plate).
3. The battery conventional charging should be 12 to 14 hours in the current of the battery capacity 1/10.
4. Electric storage should charge for 2 to 3 hours with a current of 1/2 of the battery capacity.
5. The battery charging process should pay attention to observe the battery temperature and touch the charging when touched the heat, and the temperature dropped and continued to charge.
Article from: http://www.brcpower.com/
LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Energy storage battery Manufacturer
Integrated machine energy storage battery series Manufacturer
Lead lithium battery Manufacturer
Outdoor Backup Battery Manufacturer
Portable outdoor power supply Manufacturer
Power battery Manufacturer
Powerwall LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Battery rack Manufacturers
Telecom LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Wall mounted battery storage Manufacturer
China Lifepo4 Battery